Back to JobsReturn to top ↑
Dev Ops Engineer
Our Boise campus boasts a fully equipped gym; walking, running, and biking trails; healthy snacks; company bicycles; and a host of exercise classes—all on-site. Our offices are on the road to the local ski area. And we work in beautiful buildings, filled with natural light and the best of regional art.
Here’s what you can do:
• Work alongside the team to develop products and systems that make it easier for health care professionals to deliver health education and make it easier for people to access it.
• Help advance the state of Dev/Ops.
• Build advanced and innovative tools and solutions to help deploy our applications for millions of users across multiple datacenters at trail blazing speeds. (We love automation!!)
• Join a team in pursuit of providing continuous deployment with continuous availability.
• Play with a lot of cool technologies. (Chef, .Net, PowerShell, New Relic, Splunk, Go…)
• Take on other duties as assigned. (Yeah, the day-to-day stuff happens here, too.)
• Participate in an on-call rotation. (Part of that continuous availability stuff.)
You’ve got this:
• You have a passion for quality “awesomeness” and helping deliver world class software.
• You’re driven, but not by your ego; you see potential in others and want to help them succeed.
• You’re agile in temperament and discipline as well as code.
• You’re flexible and can switch tasks as priorities change. • You’ve got development capabilities in an object oriented language and understanding of design patterns.
• You love software engineering but also have a passion for playing with cool toys (Operations). • You’re the person people come to when they need to solve a problem.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer information systems, or you have equivalent work experience. • You can pass a background check