Back to JobsReturn to top ↑
Jr. Product Manager
Product Manager needed to guide the development of internal cloud products and services. The product manager is the voice of the customer, external and internal, and an advocate for innovation and attention to detail in the product development team. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a clear big-picture vision combined with the energy, imagination, confidence and persistence to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with customers to understand their problems and the search for innovative solutions that will delight and impress them.
You must be able to communicate effectively with all company departments up through executive leadership to drive action. You'll collaborate with other Engineering staff to define product requirements and with project teams to ensure those requirements are met and exceeded. As needed, you'll plan and carry out effective and timely product launches with Marketing and Sales teams, evangelizing key product components, benefits, positioning, and target customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Translate data from multiple sources, including market analyses, customer research, and usage patterns, into cohesive market insights and strategic decisions.
· Assess available options and technologies to streamline processes; collaborate with development teams to create market-leading implementations.
· Conduct a range of research supported by on-going visits to customers, channel partners, advocates, and non-customers.
· Specify product and user experience requirements for current and future products and features, combing art and science to create great customer experiences.
· Maintain a product/feature roadmap, regularly reviewing data drivers, progress, and options with management.
· Conduct competitor research and identify advantages and opportunities.
· Manage product life cycles from concept and business justification to field testing and launch.
· Drive solution set implementation across development teams (primarily Engineering, Marketing and Sales) through product requirement prioritization and solution positioning.
· Utilize work management skills to effectively balance multiple priorities and projects
Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience:
· Two or more years of product management experience in high technology, consumer electronics, software, or telecommunications fields.
· A demonstrated track record of identifying, creating and delivering clever, creative, highly useful products and/or services.
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Science, Engineering or related fields, or related career experience.
· Outstanding analytical, as well as oral and written communications skills.
· Confident in dealing with smart, highly energetic creative technical teams.
· A good sense of humor matched with a drive to be and work alongside the best in the world, wining in competitive markets.
· A passionate desire to lead in developing precisely crafted, high performance, best-in-class products and services.
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
· Able to travel 15% of schedule, inside the US.
· Competence with Microsoft Office products.
· Familiarity with media tools such as Photoshop, media streaming technologies, and web applications and services.